I received my B.E. degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering from National Institute of Technology (formerly a Regional Engineering College) in Trichy, India in the year 1998. I received my Ph.D. in Computer Engineering from Iowa State University in the year 2006 under the guidance of Prof. Akhilesh Tyagi. I was a Post Doctoral Research Associate at the Princeton University working with Prof. Ruby Lee in PALMS from December 2007 to Aug 2009.
I worked as a software engineer in Philips Software Center from the year 1998 to 2000 and then in Texas Instruments Bangalore from the year 2000 to 2002. After Ph.D. I worked at Intel Systems Research Center Bangalore as a Research Scientist till December 2007.
If you are intersted in my research and want to work with me you should satisfy the following requirements before you apply:
- Interested in the areas of research pursued by TSSL
- Meet the admission criteria of the CSE Department
- Proficient in C or C++
- Familiar with linux software development environment
- Basic understanding of Computer Systems Architecture
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume (attachment)
- Your Statement of Purpose (attachment)
- GRE Score, TOEFEL Score (for international students)
- A paragraph describing why you are interested in this area of research and your background/experience than can help you with this research
- The program you are applying for/or part of at UNT