Peer Reviewed IETF Publications
- T. George, B. Bidulock, Ram Dantu, M. Kalla, H. Schwarzbauer, G. Sidebottom, and K. Morneault, “Signaling System 7 (SS7) Message Transfer Part 2 (MTP2) User Peer-to-Peer Adaptation Layer (M2PA),” IETF RFC 4165 (Internet Engineering Task Force), September 2005 (accepted after 12 reviews, 53 pages, widely deployed and high impact to telecommunication industry, more than 50 citations).
- L. Yang, Ram Dantu, and T. Anderson, “ Framework and Architecture for separation of IP control and data elements,” IETF RFC 3746 (Internet Engineering Task Force), April 2004 (40 pages, accepted after 12 reviews, widely cited and became a candidate architecture for NSF organized next-generation Internet workshop, more than 15 citations).
- T. Anderson, E. Bowen, Ram Dantu, A. Doria, R. Gopal, J. Salim, H. Khosravi, and M. Wasserman, “Requirements for separation of IP control and data elements,” IETF RFC 365 (Internet Engineering Task Force), November 2003 (18 pages, accepted after 14 reviews).
- K. Morneault, Ram Dantu, G. Sidebottom, T. George, Brian Bidulock, and J. Heitz, “M2PA: MTP2 User Adaptation Layer,” IETF RFC 3331, September 2002 (94 pages, accepted after 10 reviews).
- B. Jamoussi, L. Andersson, R. Callon, Ram Dantu, L. Wu, P. Doolan, T. Worster, N. Feldman, A. Fredette, M. Girish, E. Gray, J. Heinanen, and T. Kilt, “Constraint-Based Label Switched Path Setup using Label Distribution Protocol,” IETF RFC 3212 (Internet Engineering Task Force), January 2002 (42 pages, pioneering work in MPLS, and resulted in 260 citations).