Robert Renka, Professor
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- University of North Texas
- Denton, TX 76203-1366
- (940) 565-2816 (office)
- (940) 565-2767 (department)
- (940) 565-2799 (fax)
- Ph.D. Computer Science, 1981, University of Texas at Austin.
- M.A. Math, 1979, University of Texas at Austin.
- B.S. Math, B.A. Computer Science, 1976, University of Texas at Austin.
- Research Interests:
- Mesh Generation
- Numerical solution of PDE's
- Curve and Surface Fitting (Interpolation and Approximation)
- Computer Graphics, Geometric Modeling, and Computational Geometry
- Academic Ancestry:
- Recently published papers.
- A Simple Explanation of the Sobolev Gradient Method: download
- Geometric Curve Modeling with Sobolev Gradients: download
- For more information, see my
CSCE 4230: Computer Graphics.
CSCE 4920: Internship.
CSCE 4930/5933: Quantum Computing.
- For some interesting images, see
- Free Code:
- An interactive MATLAB program for curve design and data fitting:
- Last updated: 12/21/2017