NSF Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU)
in Vehicular Edge Computing and Security (2022)
How to Apply
Please apply online (submit application).
Required application materials (send to us by
- A one to two page statement that describes 1) your scholarly accomplishments
and academic interests relevant to this REU, 2) why specifically you are
interested in this REU, and 3) your future career goals.
- A copy of your transcripts. Unofficial transcripts are fine.
- A curriculum vitae which includes information of classes taken,
research/work experience, and any other relevant information.
- Two reference letters.
Important Links & Dates:
- Submit application online:
- Program starts: May 23rd, 2022
- Program ends: July 29th, 2022
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Must be and remain an undergraduate student in good standing.
- Must pursue a degree program.
- Must live in campus housing (off-site students).
- Must attend weekly seminars and programs.
- Must work a minimum of 36 hours per week at the REU site.
- Must prepare and submit a written report of the work done.
- Must give an oral presentation of work performed at the REU Site.
Remember, once you have accepted an offer from the program, you are obligated
to complete the summer internship (all 10 weeks) program and meet the program
©2022 University of North Texas